Keynotes and workshops are tailored to the specific needs of your organization. The goal of all presentations is to provide information and motivation that results in internal transformation and changed behavior.
Presentations focus on interactive engagement with the audience while giving specific information and strategies. The presentation style is organic, spontaneous, and high energy for keynotes with attention to audience engagement for workshops.
Fail Forward: Developing Resilient Leaders
Playing it safe doesn’t equal success, and instead spells disaster. Great leaders are able to fail fast, fail forward by learning from their mistakes, and remain agile in their thought processes allowing them to adapt quickly.
Resilient leaders utilize failure as a catalyst to drive them toward the best resolutions to the most difficult problems. Learn to manage and navigate change, balance adversity, develop agility, embrace a growth mindset, and create a resilience toolbox to take yourself, your team, and your organization to the next level.
Replicate Excellence: Leading Through Influence
Everyone has the ability to influence someone, but as leaders we are called to a higher standard to maintain a positive culture and fulfill the mandate of replicating leaders. Leadership is not a disposition or personality trait. Rather, Leadership is an assortment of skills that can be practiced and sharpened.
In this fast-paced and engaging keynote, you’ll learn and identify strategies that will help you to build trust and credibility, manage difficult conversations, utilize your strengths and understand your motivators.
The Happiness Factor: Taking Advantage of Positivity
Brain Links to Peak Performance
Debunk the myths that most companies and schools follow: the formula- hard work equals more success and happiness. A decade of research shows that this formula is scientifically backward. Training your brain to be positive is the key ingredient to fueling greater success. In fact, research says that 75% of our job success is predicted by your optimism, social support network and the ability to manage energy and stress in a positive way, and surprisingly not by intelligence. Dr. Sanchez will discuss current research brought forth by one of the most prominent thought leaders in the industry regarding trends towards maintaining the Happiness Factor that was learned by researching top performers at Harvard, the world’s largest banks, and Fortune 500 companies.
The Missing Ingredient & Secret Weapon: Emotional Intelligence
Challenging Highly Engaging Organizations to Change Culture with Intelligent Emotions
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the single most effective and important driver of an engaged, results-driven, high performing workforce.
Every morning your employees make the choice to get up and go to work, but they also choose whether or not to be engaged and productive once they arrive at work.
In this interactive keynote, your team will discover:
- How high pressure situations impact the brain and specific strategies to cope
- Self-awareness: gain understanding about your leadership style
- Tools to manage emotions when conflict and tension exist.
- How to lead to win by learning the emotions that drive behavior
- How leaders on the front line are stepping up and winning in the most challenging and pressure-filled circumstances.
Leading to Win
Sustaining a Winning Enterprise in an Evolving Economy
Leaders across industries are lacking crucial leadership skills for meeting current and future needs of their organizations.
This keynote will address the characteristics of a winning enterprise which allow leaders the opportunity to Lead to Win. Learn and identify characteristics that will help your leaders create organizations that are agile, resilient, and consequently better equipped to experience sustained success.
Additional Keynote Topics
- Transforming Leaders, Teams, and Organizations One Training at a Time
- Leadership and Business Training for Employee Motivation
- Commit to developing each employee and your organization will show how valued staff is. Cultivating an environment of learning and growth will naturally boost your talent.
- 4 Leadership Development and Training Opportunities
- A 4-pronged approach to developing top talent and leadership, Dr. Sanchez facilities transformational trainings in the format(s) that best fit your corporate culture and immediate needs.